“very affordable sri lankan food”
Review of Shakthi Seuth

Shakthi Seuth
Ranked #264 of 759 Restaurants in Alexandria
east coast
“very affordable sri lankan food”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I enjoyed a great dinner dinner here. My friend had read a fodies blog about how great the food was and we were keen to try it. We were originally thinking of getting take out, but wanted to stay so that we could sample different things from the menu. Our waiter was great at explaining the different items from the Sri Lankan portion of the menu. we were not disappointed! Everything was very fresh and well prepared. I wish that I lived closer so that I could go back again. The prices were really great, which made me just want to order more.

• Visited February 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Good food, TERRIBLE service!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Having just visited Sri Lanka, we were keen to try this place. We live in Singapore and are exceptionally fond of Asian cuisine. We waited over an hour for any food to turn up despite asking numerous times. We had a 7-yo with us and our waiter neglected to inform us that his choice was no longer on the menu, so he had nothing to eat except boiled rice!
Eventually we asked for the manager and some of our food and drinks were taken off the bill. She already new that the service had been bad. The right thing to have done would have been to come to apologise beforehand. Had we not been with friends we would have walked out long before that.
A real shame as the food was pretty good. They need to do something drastic or this establishment will fail, and that would be very sad.

• Visited February 2014