“First Timer...LOVED IT!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Order Online
Ranked #19 of 40 Quick Bites in Alexandria
Description: Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant serving a distinct menu of fresh made Mediterranean dishes served with warm hospitality. Whether guests dine in, takeout or cater a business or social occasion, Zoës Kitchen offers a chance to experience the benefits of Living Mediterranean!
Reviewed January 26, 2019

Healthy, delicious and fresh...I was pleasantly surprised and very satisfied! My meal came out perfect, the food was delicious, the customer service was great, the dining and beverage area was clean. Everything was flavorful, I'll be back...often!
Plenty of options for everyone and they serve wine GASP!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 5, 2019

We had the Greek salad with grilled chicken. It was delicious. The pita bread was also tasty. Go healthy meal.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

The food is good here, never been disappointed. We had the shrimp kabob and Mediterranean chicken with veggies and falafel. I highly recommend it as there are several other options for vegetarians and vegans. Staff are nice too.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

Staff were friendly; I had an app coupon for a free choc chip cookie that I used for my to go order, but when I got my order, the cookie was not in the bag. The cashier told me to take one, but if I hadn't checked, I would have redeemed that coupon w/o the product. Although I used my Zoe's phone app, my order wasn't credited for Rewards, so I had to go an manually enter it, which seems to be a regular issue at this location. I ordered the potato salad grilled (for the first time) and it was just a bunch of burnt potatoes -- won't ever order that again. Grilled chicken pita was good, but not great -- tzatziki sauce was in one location but not on the entire pita. I'll still return, but the slow service and just-ok-food was a disappointment for the first time

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Carol E
Reviewed September 12, 2018

Good value, high quality, and an easy meal for 6 people, packaged and ready go at appointed pick up time.

Date of visit: September 2018