“Decent” 3 of 5 stars

Quattro Formaggi
Ranked #142 of 728 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

It's not bad for chain style pizza and has some unique pizza offerings. It is a bit pricey for standard chain pizza, though it is in the thin "NY style" vein. I would recommend whole foods over Quattro both on price and quality, however Whole Foods does not deliver.

Visited November 2012

“MY Take-Out Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

First off - take-out pizza is never as hot, crispy, delish as when you eat in. That said, this is only place I get take-out pizza & pasta. If you're staying nearby, this is a good place to take the kids. It's not fancy, but Mom & Dad can get a tasty meal & the kids have lots of options. I'm partial to the Chix Marsala, Lasagna, Veal Parm. The salads are nothing fancy, but the house dressing is just darn tasty. My husband loves Zak's Pizza. Too many pizza choices to mention. Delivery can take a while on the weekends, but I've gotten my food in about 30 minutes during the week.

Visited February 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Only NY Style Pizza in Old Town Delivered FAST!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

QF is my go-to for speedy home delivery! They have full meals that are satisfying and at great value. I will note that I have not eaten at their location, and this review is based on home delivery! Delivery is prompt and there are special discount coupons that can be downloaded from their menu/web site. This pizza is the closest to NY style I have found in Old Town. It's not fancy, but is good, hot, and fast!

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Ate Lunch Here A Lot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I use to eat lunch here a lot, but now I just stop in when I have a chance. They make a pizza at lunch that is incredible. It's fresh Buffalo Mozz with basil and while sauce, garlic, and sea salt. I've had their salads and various pasta and pizza dishes. All very good. Sometimes I get their deliver service. Always good although the pizza gets a little soggy coming all the way across town. Definitely check it out for lunch, dinner, or delivery.

Visited May 2012
“terrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I ordered a large pizza with sausage and meatball i received pepperoni and meat ball pizza, i ordered a tiramisu and it was old and tasted like the refrigerator it was stored in, i called to get it taken off my credit card and was told a manager would call and they never did. i will never order from or go there ever after this experience... had they called and resolved my issue i would have given them a second chance. They must be doing pretty well to not care about their customers, what a shame

• Visited December 2012