“MY Take-Out Place”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 5, 2013

First off - take-out pizza is never as hot, crispy, delish as when you eat in. That said, this is only place I get take-out pizza & pasta. If you're staying nearby, this is a good place to take the kids. It's not fancy, but Mom & Dad can get a tasty meal & the kids have lots of options. I'm partial to the Chix Marsala, Lasagna, Veal Parm. The salads are nothing fancy, but the house dressing is just darn tasty. My husband loves Zak's Pizza. Too many pizza choices to mention. Delivery can take a while on the weekends, but I've gotten my food in about 30 minutes during the week.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

QF is my go-to for speedy home delivery! They have full meals that are satisfying and at great value. I will note that I have not eaten at their location, and this review is based on home delivery! Delivery is prompt and there are special discount coupons that can be downloaded from their menu/web site. This pizza is the closest to NY style I have found in Old Town. It's not fancy, but is good, hot, and fast!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I use to eat lunch here a lot, but now I just stop in when I have a chance. They make a pizza at lunch that is incredible. It's fresh Buffalo Mozz with basil and while sauce, garlic, and sea salt. I've had their salads and various pasta and pizza dishes. All very good. Sometimes I get their deliver service. Always good although the pizza gets a little soggy coming all the way across town. Definitely check it out for lunch, dinner, or delivery.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I ordered a large pizza with sausage and meatball i received pepperoni and meat ball pizza, i ordered a tiramisu and it was old and tasted like the refrigerator it was stored in, i called to get it taken off my credit card and was told a manager would call and they never did. i will never order from or go there ever after this experience... had they called and resolved my issue i would have given them a second chance. They must be doing pretty well to not care about their customers, what a shame

1  Thank gilberto c
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Having lived just a few blocks from Quanttro since 2001, we were pretty steady customers. The delivery man became a part of our lives, delivering our Friday night take-away pizza or subs and taking the time to visit a bit. The food was pretty much what you might expect from a delivery place. However, we stopped ordering for a while, as quite frankly, the quality had fallen off and although we still enjoyed our visits with our delivery man, the food was not good enough to trigger their phone number being dialed. Until last Friday.

I had had a really horrid day, stuck in a continuing education class that made me think of having my teeth drilled, and after a 90 minute car trip home, nothing was going to coax me into cooking, so we ordered from Quanttro. And BOY! What a good change. The steak and cheese sub now comes on a simply wonderful hard roll and they seem to have changed their meat and cheese. I was so thrilled with it I called the next day and told the manager that I had never had such a good sub.

It appears that the owner or manager took a hard look at their products and they made some positive changes. Their phone number has now been added to our VIP list.

Been to Quattro Formaggi? Share your experiences!