“Ate Lunch Here A Lot”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I use to eat lunch here a lot, but now I just stop in when I have a chance. They make a pizza at lunch that is incredible. It's fresh Buffalo Mozz with basil and while sauce, garlic, and sea salt. I've had their salads and various pasta and pizza dishes. All very good. Sometimes I get their deliver service. Always good although the pizza gets a little soggy coming all the way across town. Definitely check it out for lunch, dinner, or delivery.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I ordered a large pizza with sausage and meatball i received pepperoni and meat ball pizza, i ordered a tiramisu and it was old and tasted like the refrigerator it was stored in, i called to get it taken off my credit card and was told a manager would call and they never did. i will never order from or go there ever after this experience... had they called and resolved my issue i would have given them a second chance. They must be doing pretty well to not care about their customers, what a shame

1  Thank gilberto c
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Having lived just a few blocks from Quanttro since 2001, we were pretty steady customers. The delivery man became a part of our lives, delivering our Friday night take-away pizza or subs and taking the time to visit a bit. The food was pretty much what you might expect from a delivery place. However, we stopped ordering for a while, as quite frankly, the quality had fallen off and although we still enjoyed our visits with our delivery man, the food was not good enough to trigger their phone number being dialed. Until last Friday.

I had had a really horrid day, stuck in a continuing education class that made me think of having my teeth drilled, and after a 90 minute car trip home, nothing was going to coax me into cooking, so we ordered from Quanttro. And BOY! What a good change. The steak and cheese sub now comes on a simply wonderful hard roll and they seem to have changed their meat and cheese. I was so thrilled with it I called the next day and told the manager that I had never had such a good sub.

It appears that the owner or manager took a hard look at their products and they made some positive changes. Their phone number has now been added to our VIP list.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great pizza and quick delivery service in the Alexandria area. Haven't been to the restaurant proper, but delivery options and food on the menu has always been hot and fresh.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have never been to the actual location, but frequently order delivery from them. Food is AMAZING! Delicious, fresh salads, garlicky garlic bread, sinfully tasty pastas and downright tasty pizzas.