“Rude, Smug & Dirty”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed January 11, 2010

The waitresses are rude & smug, then expected a tip. The restaurant needs to be closed down the place is dirty and filthy. Food all over the floor, never saw the waitress clean the tables with sanitizers after other customers left. Spend a few extra $$ and eat where the customers are appreciated.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

Great price one of the best part of the resturant is there sushi the guy preparing it makes it like a work of art the buffet it self is good for the price but not the best. Me and the wife go there about three to four times a month

1  Thank PastorGreg
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Is there any customer service manager at Win Buffet Alexandria? Are the waitresses trained in anyway? I went to the above named restaurant on the 8th of December 2009 for Lunch, between 11:30am and 12:30pm and i was really embarrased by one waitresss. I chose to pay with my debit card because i had not enough cash on my person but i was informed use of credit/debit was unavailable so i had to pay cash; cash i had on me was a little less than $10. i had my meal and decided to leave, the waitress then calls me back saying i've to pay tip. "please, you've to pay tip, it's not part of the bill , it's separate". i said, "i don't have enough cash on me" and she insisted i pay tip. le me be sincere, her services were bad that i wouldn't even pay a dime if i had cash on me. i then went to the cashier who was with a fellow waitress at the counter to complain, they were doing what they were doing and decicded not to even listen to me, when i turned to leave, the cashier then spoke " it's up to you" i didn't want to create a seen by asking to speak to the manager. i don't even think i would ever go there for lunch anymore. you might think afterall, it's only one customer leaving you but, trust me, little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.........

1  Thank DONVUGA
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed October 20, 2008

one of the worst buffet i've ever been to...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 3, 2008

I just came back from this restaurant and I don't see anything excellent about this place. A friend of mine went there to eat lunch and was given horrible service by the waitresses. One waitress placed us a table where there wasn't room for me to move around, so I asked her nicely if we could find a better place to sit. Fumbled and frustrated, she snagged another waitress to handle the situation and went off somewhere. So, we're given the freedom to choose where we wanted and the second waitress was fine with it.

So, we picked a different spot to sit, however they did not take our empty plates, did not come to check up on us and did not give us refills. So, we left without a tip and never will go there again and also, will be informing our friends and families to never take business over there again.

1  Thank JunjoY