“Good Karaoke”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We here last night for some karaoke fun. Got there at 12:30 and the sheet was already complete until 2am :/. So go early if you want to drunk sing. The bar was decent slow because of crowd but good. I would go back.

There are newer reviews for Flying Fish

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Highly recommended by the Marriott people, so we tried it. The variety of seafood dishes and sushi was extraordinary. We had the seafood combo and seafood shepard's pie. Both were outstanding in taste and quantity, although the Italian stuffed clams in the combo were too chewy . The price was reasonable for the quality, selection and location (around $20 per entre). Especially good was the happy hour special 5-7, bottle of wine for half price.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'm sorry but my office shares an alley with this restaurant and I see their fish dropped off in the morning and it sits a long time before anyone arrives to being it inside. Yuck. Beware

2  Thank trnsndnt2
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I ate here with a colleague, and we both enjoyed our dishes very much. I tried the small plate with the spicy tuna and avocado, and the grilled salmon, both were excellent I ended up licking my fingers and cleaning the plate.
They also have a nice variety of beers. The waiters were kind and food came quickly enough.

Overall a good experience that I would recommend. Be warned however, the price is a bit on the high side.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've tried this place numerous times since it opened hoping that it will be different or get better. It hasn't. The service is terrible. It's super noisey. The sushi is marginal at best. The bar tender is unfriendly and rude. The service is bad/slow. The manager was rude (again). The food is just not that special and you can get better food for similar prices in the places closer to the water. Over the years we have tried several dishes all somewhat disappointing. There is better seafood else where. Try it for yourself as everyone should form their own opinion. But mine is that you should try something else.