“Pricey, staff not very friendly”
Review of Finn and Porter

Finn and Porter
Reserve with OpenTable
Finn and Porter is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 763 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Beauragard St.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Did not like stff almost made me feel like I was bothering them to make an order to take to my room they could use a couple good customer service classes

1  Thank campmma
There are newer reviews for Finn and Porter

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Good happy hour deals at this quiet pub can be found. The food is good and the service was as well. You will pay typical hotel bar prices outside happy hour, but it won't break the bank. Recommend.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Finn and Porter in the Hilton Alexandria Mark is an upscale restaurant. The decor is very nice and the atmosphere is quiet with background music. We have eaten breakfast and dinner here.
First, I will write about breakfast. I have only had the buffet. I think they give a good variety of choices without being overwhelming. The scrambled eggs are real eggs. Potatoes and bacon are good and cooked well. There is fresh fruit available. My favorite item is the muffins. Other pastries are good, too. It is fine for families for breakfast.
Dinner has a different vibe. We were given menus and told the specials. I ordered the stuffed roast pork and my husband chose the chicken. I forget the exact names. We were given some good, fresh bread to start. Both entrees were freshly prepared and were delicious. They were different than anything we ever had before. There was a lot of food for me. I really liked the meat and potatoes but not crazy about the vegetables. We had water to drink. I thought the prices were high but apparently they are normal for a fancy restaurant in a hotel in the area. I would not recommend it for families for dinner. It takes a long time for the fresh food to arrive. The service was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant for couples or business travelers for a nice dinner.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

If you are staying in the hotel, you MUST eat at this restaurant. The service is spectacular and the food is amazing!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The Sea Bass entree was divine. Wonderful bartenders especially Paul! Great service from all and the restaurant manager Stevan Lewis made sure we were taken care of!

We will be back!