“Typical 5 guys”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed January 13, 2012

5 guys has a reputation for a reason. They may not be the best burgers in the world, but they're close, and this location is a classic, getting you in and eating quickly despite the sometimes heavy traffic.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

This 5 Guys tastes like all others, which I happen to like. However, the dining area is not as good as the newer restaurants. However, I love the staff who usually greet me with a shout-out upon entering. It is nice to be "loved." :)

I hope the franchisee understands how much his employees' customer service carries this restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

The employees are always very friendly, and the food is consistent. I'm a vegetarian and I love their grilled cheese. My husband is the anti-vegetarian and he loves their burgers. We both love their fries :). Five Guys is a good, more reasonably priced option around Old Town.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We enjoyed the hand-made hamburgers and fresh french fries. Thanks for the peanuts. A great lunch stop on the King Street tour.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Delicious. Great service. Very generous portions! Never ending french fries.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!