“Decent Thai food on Rt 1. Nice people.”
Review of To Be Thai - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Huntington
Neighborhood: Huntington
Reviewed January 15, 2008

Decent Thai food on Rt 1. Nice people.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

Spacious restaurant, good place to let the kids run around but I think the shrimp I had was bad.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 25, 2006

My husband and I have been eating here for the past two years and have never had a bad experience. Every dish we've tried -- from the Duck Curry to the Drunken Noodle, to the Beef with Chili pepper and Basil sauce had a wonderfully aromatic and rich flavor. The service is friendly, and there's never a wait. Also, a very calm and pleasant atmosphere -- a great place to wind down. I always wonder why it's never busy and crowded. It could have to do with the fact it's in the Huntington Gateway Shopping Center and is not easily spotted from Richmond Highway. (We only discovered it because we live within walking distance). In any case, I highly recommend this restaurant!!

1  Thank Koenigsberger