“A place for families to celebrate.”

Landini Brothers Incorporated
Reserve with OpenTable
Landini Brothers Incorporated is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 768 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Town
Cross street: Lee Street and King Street
Transit: King Street Metro stop, about 16 blocks away from the restaurant.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were looking for a place to celebrate the beginning of summer and Landini Brothers delivered. We were alone on the 2nd floor where the large parties are seated, but before long the room was full of happy groups ranging in size from 6 to 20. We all ordered appetizers/salads and one of the many veal dishes from chops to scallopini. Every meal was excellent. Our waiter was a seasoned professional and the wine selection was great. We only sampled three desserts, and of those the Tiramisu was the highlight. Overall, very nice meal.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Old Town Alexandria is one of my favorite places and Landini Brothers is amazing! The food and service is close to the best I've had at any restaurant. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Stephanie Z
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband is Italian, and very selective about his Italian food--but Landini Brothers turned out to be an excellent choice. We had the beef carpaccio and seafood pastas, and they were excellent. The service was wonerful. Would eat here again in a hearbeat.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

As always, every item was flavorful and well-presented. They had an amazing crab-stuffed avocado appetizer that I thoroughly enjoyed. Both times I've been to this place, their specials have been unique and outstanding. I went with a friend for a special occasion, and their outdoor seating provided great atmosphere!

1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Was in town for a meeting, so was eating alone :(, but this is a really great place! Very busy. I got seated immediately, just before the rush. Several good sized parties were there. Nice hubbub! Busy bar. Very good service. Tuna Tartar appetizer - Excellent. I had a veal special with arugula. Wonderful! Nice glass of wine. Good choices by the glass. The dessert was their signature German Chocolate cake - Yum! I would definitely go back!