“"Yum!" "Yum!"”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We tried this pizza joint based on recommendations on Trip Advisors. Really glad we did!! We were back twice in two weeks--once for take out and once to eat in. Eating in is definitely better as you get it fresh and hot, right out of the oven. However the wait was long as others have said--about 20-30 minutes. That was because the numbers of incoming orders ahead of ours were long. Next time we eat it, we'll call ahead. NOTE that the link on Trip Advisor is to an out-dated menu. Go to their website for the current menu. The Garlic Knots are a must-try too!! Enjoy!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Great NY style pizza at a fair price and huge portions. Love this place but getting in and out are difficult due to the location, and delivery is very slow. Lots of topping options and specialty pizzas as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I dined there last night, and he was totally impressed. I've had their food before and loved it so much, I just had to take my hubby there.
We get Valentino's for pizza parties at the office. This requires a drive from southern DC, through mid-day traffic on I-395. It is so worth it and everyone always raves about the pizza.
Last night we shared a small (but rather large) pizza, garlic knots, mozzarella sticks, sodas, and I enjoyed the chocolate cake for dessert. We were so full and had left overs.
Now mind you, the food is amazing, but this is not your fine dining restaurant. It's more like the NY style pizzeria, but with a little more room for seating. Enjoy the food and the price, but don't get hung up on the atmosphere. You can always get it to go.

1  Thank LeelaM4
Reviewed March 15, 2012

This was a little farther out of old town than we expected but definitely worth it. Loved the pizza! Slices are huge! Kids portions are big enough to split. Meatballs on pizza were great. Exterior is little less than impressive but take a chance. It was so, so good. Skip the garlic knots and eat more pizza.

2  Thank MemCer
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I'm a native of Philly, so I know my Za. Thin crust,a little chewy and that ultra thin layer of oil on top.
Our office ordered from Valentinos the other day and I was dying to try and it was even better than expected. Even a 20-minute delivery time, the pizzas arrived hot and fresh.
I will definitely recommend and of course, visit with my spouse who has a serious Calzone habit.

1  Thank GeorgiaPear16