“Lovely lunch spot”

Dining options: Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lovely lunch spot”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

The food here was really good. I had a pizza - the crust was thin and perfectly crisped. All the toppings were fresh. My dining companions had two different dishes - one, bright saffron risotto that looked gorgeous. And my other friend had two slices of cheese pizza with a salad. The atmosphere was laid back. The waiter didn't rush us to finish. I will definitely come back here.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good pizza”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Meet had looked at some other reviews and decided to try here. Being from Philadelphia, we are picky pizza eaters. It was busy eve. We got here but didn't need to wait too long to sit. Our server was very nice and helped answer a few questions we had about the menu. We had a small salad, I got the peppercorn dressing because of a yelp tip and it was yummy. Then shared a half meatball pizza. The pizza was good, thin crust, and had decent flavor. Not bad for down here.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Cawwee23
York Beach, Maine
“Good beer & Pizza”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

After roaming around the mall in DC all day, it was a welcome relief to relax with some good beer and pizza. The tap list is small but interesting and the bartender mentioned they have 80+ bottles. We had two pizzas, one meaty version and the other with goat cheese. Both were very good.

• Visited October 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great salads and pizza”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I go to Faccia Luna at least twice a week. I enjoy their salads on special and their brick oven pizza. They pizza lunch special is great- two pieces of pizza and a side salad for under $7. They had a great brussel sprout and chick pea salad on special recently...I realize I am probably the only person who likes something like this, but it was delicious! If they can make brussel sprouts and chick peas taste good then everything else is excellent!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lkdpeach
Alexandria, Virginia
“Perfect place to take the kids”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My grandchildren would pick Faccia Luna every time. Pizza is excellent, prices are fair. Nothing fancy, but you can count on it.

Visited September 2013