“a longstanding venue with loads of character”
Review of King Street Blues

King Street Blues
Ranked #82 of 765 Restaurants in Alexandria
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is always a hit with the kids given the paper mache scenes on the second and third floors (skip the bar on the first floor). The food has also gotten better over the past year or so (a range of Americana fare).

There are newer reviews for King Street Blues

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is an excellent restaurant for families. The menu had a lot of variety for both the adults and the kids. Even my 4yo cleaned her plate! I would personally recommend the BBQ fried chicken breast - yummmm. The staff was very friendly. We visited on a Saturday night around 8ish and was immediately seated. We were all full and done by 9pm. I would definitely recommend this eatery to anyone visiting Old Town Alexandria.

1  Thank Latosha B
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate here while visiting with friends in Alexandria. Overall a delicious experience! The place was very busy as a school field trip was dining at the same as we were but our server was still on top of everything. Refilled our waters without asking and such. The food took a little longer than normal but that is understandable due to the crowd. Hushpuppies are delicious! Burgers, BBQ Sandwiches, and Fresh Cut Fries are great! Good selection of beers on tap. Fun atmosphere and great prices for an expensive area! Would definitely stop back.

1  Thank Sophburg
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped by for lunch last Monday and took advantage of their $6 burger. Very good. You'd spend that much on fast food.
We have also tried the ribs. A bit fatty, but good tasting.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I took my family there and the food was great my kids love all the decorations!! The host is outstanding best service. I recommend this restaurant to everybody.