“I Hop”

IHOP
Ranked #195 of 815 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great for families and kids. It is not licensed but food was good for those wanting a Big Eat and those on diets!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

we ate there everyday for 5days and were never disappointed! the waitstaff remembered our drinks and made sure we had a great time they fit into our HUGE group!

1  Thank Erin H
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Kind service, clean and satisfactory food : I ate there in the evening and for the breakfast because I was tired in the evening and its good location, close to the hotel.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

IHOP provides good comfort food, good salads, and, of course, every kind of breakfast you could want. However, the best part for me is that every time I visit IHOP, the check has an opportunity to complete a 2-minute survey on line to get 3 free pancakes on my next visit. I always get the pancakes to go and enjoy them for breakfast at home (where I can get REAL maple syrup).

Service is usually very good, but once in a while there is a particular Manager who is WAY TOO LOUD, giving directions to various people throughout the restaurant, whether he is 5 or 50 feet from them. He is also loud within the open kitchen. I have mentioned this once, but it made no difference.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

It's a great restaurant, the waiters are very friendly and the food is very delicious. The pancakes are the specialty of the house and there are many varieties to choose from.