“IHOP is good”

Cuisines: Diner
Parkersburg, West Virginia
“IHOP is good”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Service is awesome. We have eaten there several times on trips to DC and we always want to go back.

Visited February 2012

• Arabic first
Plano, Texas
“breakfast”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Ate here because it was in house and had a $5.00 coupon. I guess it was typical IHOP. Haven't eaten in one lately. Husband wouldn't eat there last morning. Said he'd had all he could handle there. I'm an oatmeal eater and guess I missed it on menu. Finally asked if they had it and waitress made me a bowl.

Visited March 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“in hotel”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

service is great first thing in the morning! i like that we get hotel vouchures

Visited January 2012
Alexandria, VA
“Great Improvment”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

This Ihop was recently renovatated and the interior is beautiful. My waitress was very good, always there when I needed her. Food was hot and yummy when it came out. The menu had so many options and new entres I couldn't decide what I wanted.

• Visited January 2012
Alexandria, Virginia
“Chaos and kiddies and flying sausages”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I REALLY hate poorly behaved children anywhere except McD (which I do not patronize).