“Great food and good prices. ”
Review of Bertucci's - CLOSED

Bertucci's
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The jambalaya was great and was a good sized portion. Our server seemed a bit busy. We were not offered grated cheese and we saw others who were. I would come here again.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We had stopped in several places (try getting 5 people to decide on a place to eat for lunch) to look at menus and atmospheres, before choosing Bertucci's. We were seated in the back area where we could experience the wonderful fragrances of the food being cooked. There is a wood fired oven in view. I ordered the foccacia meatball sandwich which came with a cup of minestrone soup. Before the meal is served, you get salad and fresh hot rolls with butter. All delicious. I wish I would have tried the pizza after reading all the reviews, but I had already had pizza once on this trip and I wanted to try something different. Three of the five in our group, did and they said it was very good. The fellow that was our waiter, was not real outgoing, but friendly and provided okay service. I never had my water refilled, although some in the group had soda or tea refilled. All this for $7.99 pp. as a lunch special.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

While walking up and down the streets of old town Alexandria, Virginia we decided to stop in for lunch. First, the experience was super fun because of our host and waitress – Mrs. Fudge. We order a pizza which was awesome along with a few other dishes and drinks. We found out that Bertucci’s is a chain but not around us so it was a new experience and we loved it. The customer service was outstanding! It is true – what more can you say other than family friendly, great food, something for everyone including the picky eater and the people that work there make the experience. There are lots of places to eat at up and down the main street in old town Alexandria – we recommend here. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The three of us split a Margherita pizza, chicken picatta and the jambalaya over pasta. All three were excellent, as was our server and the atmosphere. I would definitely return.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Terrific food, fantastic service and amazing quality from the entry door to the exit. In every way possible, they made the dining experience one to remember fondly. DEFINITELY A MUST TRY PLACE!

Food was exceptional in quality, served with the just right amount of timing, and served by people who actually seemed to like their jobs.

Pricey, but not unusually high for the utmost in dining excellence. Worth twice the price for the fun and enjoyment of the perfect meal.