“Three and one-half stars on food.”
Review of Chez Andree Restaurant - CLOSED

Chez Andree Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

As another reviewer commented, the food was good, but didn't particularly "wow" us. The atmosphere is lovely and consistent with a restaurant in France. The staff is gracious, making the dining experience pleasant and similar to eating overseas. And the food is better than average, but not quite something I'd give four stars. (IMHO, many TA reviewers overrate restaurants, as they have here. Four stars would be unexpectedly good and five stars would be one in a hundred restaurants.) Chez Andrez thus gets my three and one-half stars for food and four stars for everything else.

There are newer reviews for Chez Andree Restaurant

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Always a pleasant experience. The service is top notch and the food sublime! Also have specials with reasonable rates, but check the extensive menu! Wine list and delicious deserts too!

1  Thank LPalmer2013
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had a five course meal at Chez Andree, and every bite was a treat for my taste buds! I ordered mussels in a white wine garlic sauce; they were so wonderful! The appetizer, salad, bread, and dessert were also just as amazing. We celebrated my mom's birthday at this restaurant as it is her favorite. They staff doesn't rush you so we were able to talk, visit, and share for several hours at a laid back pace. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the staff is top notch. This is a busy restaurant so it is helpful to call ahead. My mom said they make the best Pisco Sours as well. I had a glass of wine that the waiter recommended; he picked the perfect type for my tastes. They also have specials all the time so you can check out their websites if you want to save some money. This is almost like dining in the middle of France. I highly recommend this place to you and your family!

1  Thank Clopaboba
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was one of my family's favorite restaurants when I was growing up. It has remained first-rate. Classic French cuisine in a Provincial style, very cozy.

2  Thank Mary P
Reviewed March 24, 2013

A friend and I ordered identical meals with wine, a house salad, chicken florentine, and coffee. Chicken was wonderful and served with 3 vegetables and a smaller scoop of rice. Service was attentive but not pushy. Decor is old family restaurant that was quite nice. My friend has dined here often.

2  Thank havaneseangel