“Can't go wrong”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Woodbridge, Connecticut
“Can't go wrong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Again, this is a chain restaraunt. Similar to Ruby Tuesdays or something.

Despite what other reviewers have said, we found the service to be wonderful. In particular, ask for Leslie. He goes out of his way to make sure you are having a good meal. The managers are also very attentive.

• Visited August 2012

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I went for dinner on a Sat night. It was busy but the service was good and the food was solid. My only negative is that the price for wine is a little expensive.

• Visited August 2012
Alexandria, va
“Frequent customer here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We eat here probably several times a month. Although the service can sometimes not be the best when busy, it is fairly consistent.

I have never reallty had any issues with the food here. The bibb and blue salad is great (enough though I get it without the blue cheese).

My husband loves the spaghetti and meatbals and I really enjoy the "pick you own pasta" where they give me the paper and I choose the type of pasta, sauce and ingredients.

Not necessarily stellar enough for a special occassion, but definitely great for some quick italian.

• Visited July 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not impressed with the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

We ate here recently and were not impressed with the food. The rosemary flavored carbonara was very dry, but our server noticed the problem and brought more sauce out ... after quite a wait. Salads were served after the entree. What's with the rosemary in everything?

• Visited July 2012
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

This place was very average. We tried two different pasta dishes and both were just OK. The bread tasted frozen with salty butter on top. The service was average. I know it is a chain, but I remember it used to be better. It was a Sunday night and it was packed. Maybe a bad night; but you can make better at home.

• Visited June 2012