“Great bartenders and brunch”
Review of Chadwicks

Chadwicks
Ranked #17 of 767 Restaurants in Alexandria
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is a good place close to the water -fantastic bartenders Meghan and Paul .Brunch is also good. Cheers like atmosphere

Reviewed October 11, 2012

12 of us had a Saturday brunch and we were very pleased with the variety of the menu, the fact they had a kids menu and the quality of the food. The Chesapeake (eggs Benedict with crab instead of ham) was outstanding. Everyone in the group was very happy with their meal. The prices seemed quite reasonable. Our waitress was a little inattentive but the experience was favorable overall. The restaurant was a bit noisy making it challenging to talk to everyone at our large table.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I wish they had more food choices on the menu. I enjoyed what I had and had a good experience but settled on an entree.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The two of us had an early dinner here after a long day of being tourists. The food was excellent (pasta and "fall off the bone" ribs) and the server could not have been more accomodating. I lingered behind for another beer (and some killer key lime pie), while my wife went to shop at the many stores and boutiques nearby. Nobody tried to rush me out the door. The bar is a well established gathering spot for a civilised lot of numerous regulars. It really does have a kind of "Cheers" feel. There are some good specials through coupons and such. We would go back in an instant.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

My family and I came in for my Dads 70th birthday and were greeted warmly by the hostess and manager! Food was great and service was awesome! I definitely recommend this place. If you take the water taxi over from National Harbor, save your ticket and you receive a coupon for buy 1 get one half off.