“Great location for a quick lunch”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #456 of 763 Restaurants in Alexandria
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I'd rather spend travel money on experiences than trinkets and frequent fancy meals. The Subway in Old Town Alexandria is across from a lovely fountain where you can people watch while enjoying your lunch. Quick service, clean outlet and right price.

There are newer reviews for Subway

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I would not break my neck running to get to this joint. Although it is a Subway franchise, the management seems "sulled up" and the people working there don't seem happy. I guess I wouldn't be happy standing on my feet all day in a sweat shop condition.

Food here can be hit or miss. Yes, there is no consistency here. Sometimes it's really good and sometimes it's fair to middling.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was amazed they didn't have any gluten-free bread for sandwiches. The staff were polite, but you can only eat so much salad.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Typical Subway restaurant with mediocre food and service. It is okay and for what it costs, decent. I recommend trading up and spending more to enjoy something better.