“Finally a first-class live theater experience in the heart of Old Town!!”
Review of Old Town Theater - CLOSED

Old Town Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Opened in 1914, Renovated in 2012, Celebrating 100 YearsCheck our schedule for live entertainment. Comedy, Magic, Music, Speakers, PlaysWeddings and Rentals also!
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been to the Old Town Theater more than 10 times so far and it is remarkable what a transition this venue has made in the past 10 months. I have seen fantastic live music, nationally-touring and local comedians, and even a TEDx conference! Recent improvements have been made to the dining experience and now you won't be disappointed visiting for dinner and a show. If you haven't already made your way down there, you are missing out. Alexandria residents clamored to keep this a live theater venue last year so show your support and keep this business going strong.

1  Thank T L
There are newer reviews for Old Town Theater

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We attended a First Tuesday Night event with the Chaise Lounge and a featured artist. What a great evening! We only stumbled on this on-line, and it was a great start-off to our week in Alexandria. If you love music, check it out. I am sure the comedy is also great. The two hours was just long enough and flew by.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

...now it's a rotating venue most often commedy. I have never heard of the performers, you probably won't know them either.

1  Thank FormerChicagoGal
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were extremely happy with our visit to the Old Town Theater. A great night out for my wife and I.We have been to the new theater several times and have enjoyed their live music including their Jazz Nights, Comedy and several speaker series as movies and presentations. The theater is in the middle of town and surrounded by some great restaurants which gives us the option of eating out or eating at the theater.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank robAlexandria
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The theater looks incredible since the renovation in 2012! It's now a very classy venue with a great restaurant upstairs, overlooking King Street. Modern conveniences but old-fashioned charm. My favorite--the comedy. Never disappointed!

1  Thank Crindee