“Decent corporate restaurant”

Famous Dave's
Ranked #133 of 754 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Annapolis, Maryland
“Decent corporate restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I generally prefer non-corporate bars and restaurants, they have more character, but I was in a hurry. I sat at the bar since I was solo. Service was average, but the food at Famous Dave's is pretty good for a corporate place, and I wasn't disappointed on this trip. I love the selection of BBQ sauces, and that the spicy options are actually spicy.

Visited March 2013

Alexandria, VA
“ANOTHER GREAT LUNCH AT DAVE'S. GREAT SERVICE AND FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

This place did not disappoint this time either. The service was prompt and very pleasant.
My friend and I split a large order of ribs with sides of our choice. Also my friend got a free barbecue sauce bottle for being a first time visitor. This place is rustic but very clean. It is more spacious on the inside than most people imagine. The wines are very reasonably priced with a nice selection. This was my third visit and no doubt I will go again. Actually this place is a lot of fun. There is a wall plaque that is entitled "Recipe Vault". However, when you try to enter it or look behind it you realize this is just a joke. I like a place with a sense of humor. Give it a try.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“It's a Famous Daves,”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

This location is close to my house and I visit it about once a month. The food selection is excellent as well as the drink menu. The food in my opinion is just ok and is priced a little high. I always eat at the bar and the service is excellent.

• Visited March 2013
Alexandria, VA
“NICE,CLEAN,CASUAL PLACE WITH GOOD BBQ FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

I went to Famous Dave's with 3 other friends recently. It was my first time at a Famous Dave's.
The ambience seemed to fit the menu and I liked the recipe vault on the wall. The food was pleasantly served and the restaurant, including restrooms, was very clean! Service was prompt and friendly!! The food was good. I had a pulled pork sandwich platter where you get to choose two sides. If I had a complaint it would be the place was a little noisy. Not bad though and they put we four older guys at the end of the room where the noise was manageable. For a pleasant lunch with friends or spouses I think this restaurant is worth coming to.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
“Great Food , Good Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was our 1st time eating here back in November. The food was great , the atmosphere is great. The place was crowded and our server , well.... he was pretty much barely there.
We saw our the most when was in the other room eating and socializing

• Visited November 2012