“Great burger, neat location”
Review of Holy Cow

Holy Cow
Ranked #5 of 40 Quick Bites in Alexandria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 8, 2018

A group of us went here after a bodybuilding competition because the one who competed found this place online and insisted we go because she saw the Hot Mess burger! I had the popper and while it was really good, there was way too much cream cheese in it. The fries were good, I just had normal ones and I ove that they serve alcohol. We loved the location it was in and wished we'd gone earlier so we could walk around and check stuff out. There's always next year!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Holy Cow has this place gone downhill!! I went on a Saturday night ( no excuse ) and it was a mess!! 2 things that make a restaurant great- quality of food and service!! This place has neither!! Mcdonalds would have been better!!! Never ever again!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Lmd613
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Great Burgers made the way you want with many assorted toppings. Fires were great. Service quick and friendly.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best burger places I've been to. They also donate a portion of your bill to any local charity of your choice (at no extra cost to you). The staff is very friendly and the food doesn't take long at all to come out. The food was delicious.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

this is almost the best burger I have ever had. big and juicy, taste is second to none.

sides are really good. quaint area of town.