“Tastiest Chicken ever!”

Nando's Peri Peri
Ranked #98 of 768 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Portuguese
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Spices & Marinade on chicken was so flavorful & you can choose degree of heat. Prices are typical for the area. A must try for everyone !

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Chicken was very tasty but to spend $27 including tax on a chicken and two sides was underwhelming. The sides are suppose to be deluxe but the macho peas looked more like a small and the corns was pretty much burned on one side. After eating me and my husband were still hungry which is never a good sign especially since I'm a small eater. Probably would only come back if I needed a quick lunch. The sauces were very good.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We found this resturaunt at the end of our visit. We both ordered the mango-lime chicken and it was tremendous. The side dishses were also quite good, I had the macho peas and they were excellent. The ordering system may seem a little strange, but once explained, it's fairly simple. If you are close to this place, you need to go.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing you pay for your food before so you don't have to do that crappy check I have to rate this 5 because it was awesome

Reviewed March 25, 2014

This place has a special place in my heart but having said that it still never fails to surprise me from the amount of drinks options to the new specials. Ii tried a chicken sandwich on garlic bread with coleslaw and they even packed the coleslaw separately so i would not end up with a soggy sandwich as it as to go.