“I good chicken”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #322 of 815 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I like the Popeye's chicken.I ordered wings and they were good. The dining area was nice. I enjoyed my wings.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This was my first visit. I'm not a fan of KFC so I was hesitant, but the mild fried chicken we got was very tasty. Best that I've had.I really enjoyed the biscuits. The one negative is their menu board. It doesn't list all their options. We got an 8 piece meal & this wasn't on the board, but was listed when you were at the register. I would return to this Popeye's whenever I'm in this area.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I love the food in here. However, the prices are sky high over the last year. I paid almost $12 for a 5 piece of chicken tender combo. This is more expensive than a visit to Chili's, Denny's or any other upper class restaurant of this type...

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went here for a quick lunch, and spent more time in line than eating. Mainly because everyone wanted spicy and there was a long wait. Food was good, Sweet Tea was out and mentioned it to staff, but it never was filled while I dined there. Cashier looked like manager type, but didn't say anything to me, just looked at me to order.

It's fast food, not complaining. Food was good, prices were decent.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

PROS: tasty spicy or mild fried chicken; better than KFC;

CONS: can get pretty expensive when ordering other items to go with the chicken.

1  Thank Big_bro_1_usa