Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskfull kitchennice furnitureburner stoveclose to mount vernonlonger staystayed for one nightshower curtainroom was spaciousminute drivewould stay againdishwasherunitdrawers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was only in Alexandria for 3 days and my stay in the Candlewood suites was very nice, rooms were exceptionally clean, the cleaning crew was very nice and helpful. I was amazed of how pet friendly this hotel was it made me feel like being in a home environment.

The front desk personnel were very nice and helpful just ask them anything about the area they will direct you. Miss Danielle at the front desk is very kind and very helpful and treated me and I imagine other guests as VIP,s.

my stay was comforting and if all the candlewoods suites are similar to the one in Alexandria I can see utilizing this hotel chain for all my stays when traveling.

I would like to thank the staff especially Danielle at Candlewood suites in Alexandria Ft. Belvoir for making my short stay very comfortable and relaxing.

Room Tip: tell the front desk your desires and they will help you get the best room.
2  Thank Ricky J
Kyle E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Ricky J,

Thank you for sharing you review on Trip Advisor regarding the Candlewood Suites Fort Belvoir. We are glad you found our hotel and the amenities we have to offer satisfy you. I will personally thank Danielle for the great service she provided to you during your stay. It was a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Rates were reasonable, close to quickie food places, Ft Belvoir, and South DC. Reasonably close enough to metro. Rooms were very nice, clean, large. Room was quiet to sleep in. Coffee was Maxwell House. Liked the "commissary" to buy late night food snacks in. No continental breakfast, but theres a Roy Rogers right across the street (as is gas) and there are plenty of quickie breakfast choices within half a mile. Staff was VERY friendly, gave us directions to Ft Myer, easy to work with when room only had one bed and we needed a cot for the youngest. Safe environment. Reasonably close to I-95

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sjp38501
Kyle E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear sjp38501,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay about the Candlewood Suites Fort Belvoir. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. Roy Rogers is a great place to grab lunch and I must say they see us frequently. We are glad you enjoyed it also. Please let us know if you need future accommodations. We look forward to hosting you soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times on and off for the past 5 months for business and whenever I'm in this area in the future I will be staying here. Marcus at the front desk has been very helpful with any questions or issues I've had, Mr Leon always makes sure my room is clean and everything is working properly, and the manager kyle has been more than helpful with everything during my stay and takes time out of his day just to have a conversation with you. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stan B

Dear Stan B,
Thank you for writing such a great review about the Candlewood suites Fort Belvoir. It is wonderful to know that we will be your hotel of choice whenever you are in this area. I will make sure to share this review with all the team members you mentioned. Please contact me directly when you need lodging. I would personally like to make your reservation and thank you properly.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have been staying here for about 6 months now and I feel like im home. The staff here is always looking out for me and my other co workers, mr. Olivier always makes sure everything is working properly in my room. the front desk guy Markus is always making sure my room is clean. overall this has been a great stay.

Room Tip: first floor is the best
2  Thank Mendez2014
Kyle E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing such kind words on Trip Advisor, Let me know when you're coming back around so we can thank you properly. See you soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I stayed here one night for business and it is absolutely stunning. The hotel is like new and very clean and inviting. The rooms are very spacious and plenty of desk space to spread out and get some work done. The bed was extremely comfortable as well. Would absolutely stay here again!

3  Thank Sara G

Reading your comments put a huge smile on my face. I could not be more proud of our team. We try so hard every day to provide great service and it appears this was a great success. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback and we hope to see you again soon.