Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir
$130
$122
Kimpton
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$100
$89
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$120
$97
ComfortInn
$119
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$80
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$136
$96
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$111
$98
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewsfree laundryfront deskfull kitchennice furnitureburner stoveclose to mount vernonlonger staystayed for one nightshower curtainroom was spaciousminute drivewould stay againdishwasherunitdrawers
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had reservations for a Queen suite on 6/21. Upon check-in I asked if there was a 2 queen suite available, and Audrey happily changed our reservation. Audrey was very pleasant and thorough in explaining everything about the hotel. It is a relatively new hotel, only a year old. We were on the 2nd floor, and the room was very comfortable. The only problem I had was that there was hair on the side of the tub (which I have been finding more and more in hotels lately)...housekeeping definatley gets a thumbs down for that. There was a group that was hanging out in the gazeebo that were quite loud well past midnight (which was right outside our window)...this, of course, is not the hotel's fault. Otherwise, it was fine. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Do not get a room within earshot of the gazeebo.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank borntotravel999
Kyle E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear borntotravel999,
Thank you for such a wonderful review of the Candlewood Suites Fort Belvoir. We are glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I will definitely congratulate Audrey for the outstanding service she was able to offer you. We hope that you will visits us again soon!

Kindest Regards,
Kyle L English

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Big thanks to Audrey who was my guardian angel. I was running tight on a meeting in DC and the cab she called was taking forever. She was just getting off work and offered to take me there. I tried to give her money but she wanted none of it.

To top it all off, I then left a special remembrance book in my room and Audrey knew it was me and they made special efforts to reach out to me and mail back.

So that is just me, but while waiting for the cab I witnessed how much she loved her job, each guest and pet by greeting them with enthusiasm. And the 45 minute right she shared with me how much she loves what she does and I heard stories exemplifying how capable she is as well. It takes a hearty and strong soul to take the night shift and double shifts and be willing to drive that far to work in traffic. She is truly selfless. And I was blessed to have met her.

Ok.... and the rooms were up to date, clean, stocked and an amazing pizza place right around the corner I was clued into.

I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear JodiR,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of the Candlewood Suites Fort Belvoir. We are glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I will definitely congratulate Audrey for the outstanding service she was able to offer you. It is always important to go above and beyond for every one of our guest. I’m pleased that she was able to do that for you. If you travels ever bring you back to Alexandria, VA we would be more than happy to accommodate you.

Kindest Regards,
Kyle L English

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is my second time staying at a Candlewood Suite property. Both times I have stayed for at least 2-4 weeks at a time. The rooms have always been prepared and clean, along with friendly staff. Currently, I am at this location and I found out it was a new building that was just built 8 months ago. I am very well pleased with Candlewood's management, service, and convenient locations to my trainings. I strongly suggest this hotel to anyone seeking a hotel for a period longer than 2 nights.

Room Tip: There's not a restaurant and a swimming pool associated with this property, so I had to rate it low, but if I was given a choice I wouldnt've rated it at all to keep from misleading you all.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Danielle S, Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear thejazzylady,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely happy that you are pleased with our services as we do strive to be most accommodating to our guests. We will look forward to your next stay at the Candlewood Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The room was very comfortable and cozy! The bed was fresh, clean and soft. Ooh, the recliner was a plus as well.
KUDOS to all the staff (Kyle, Irine, Freddy and Marcus B. aka "Cookie Man")!! I truly enjoyed my stay at your facility. The natural fruit flavored water and the warm Otis Spunkmeyer cookies were great too.
If I am ever in the area again, your facility will be my FIRST choice! It is in a good location for quick access to food and groceries stores down the street.

Great work Candlewood staff!
Signed....
Mrs. B aka "Cookie Lady"

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Danielle S, Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Traveler4Life2010,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that we have to offer. The Otis Spunk Meyer cookies are most delicious and all of our guests seem to love them. We look forward to your return to the Candlewood Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir the next time that you are in the area!

Danielle Smith
Operations Manager

Reviewed May 18, 2013

stayed 2 months and started to feel like home. staff and manager were great and very Receptive and egar to help out. Kyle and Marcus were very friendly very well stocked room with almost everything a person would need for their stay. only thing that I missed was a pool or hot tub to relaxin. other than that I would recommend this hotel to any one in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear phatnic8,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of the Candlewood Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir. We strive to provide stellar customer service and we’re glad we were able to meet your expectations. The next time you are in the area we look forward to being your “home away from home.”