“Can you say yum??”

Description: Telephone (703) 549-4527
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Can you say yum??”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Tons of choices. I wish they had a buffet! I tried the coconut cinnamon caramel cracker and it was really, really good. Did I say it was really, really good?? I would definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2013

K-W
“We liked it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We found the variety of ice cream flavours to be satisfactory (hoped for more in the frozen yogurt section, though). I had the raspberry cheesecake and found it delicious. The rest of the family were all satisfied with their ice cream choices.
We've had better ice cream, but this is a pretty good choice to take out for a walk around the downtown core or waterfront of Alexandria after eating in one of the restaurants nearby.

• Visited August 2013
PA
“Nothing special, disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

While there was a very nice server, the ice cream was lackluster. It was creamy, but not so flavorful. I had a cup of chocolate chip cookie dough, and both the chocolate chips and the cookie dough were extremely sparse. My husband had a twist of chocolate/vanilla custard and the taste made him wish for a Rita's (chain) nearby. I was hoping for something much more given the $13 for the large twist and the medium cup I ordered. It is hard to dislike any ice cream, but I was just not charmed. The place also looks a little rundown for the area.

• Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great variety of flavors, quick service on a busy summer night. Reasonably priced. You can sample before buying.

Visited July 2013
Springfield, Virginia
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Small shop with great charm and tasty ice cream. During our last visit, we enjoyed the frozen custard. The family atmosphere was nice and the prices were reasonable!

Visited June 2013