“El Paso Nights”

El Paso
Ranked #106 of 769 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife & I visit this local place weekly. The food is decent and reasonably priced for NOVA. The wait staff are very friendly. Ensure you try the Coronarita, the best drink in the house!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have been waiting here for a long time. It took the staff forever and a day to ask me if I want something, and it's not busy. They finally addressed me. I have been waiting for the next forever for my simple order of chips. The temp is about 97 and humid here. I don't mind slow, but these people are not ready for restaurant service. I hope I don't die of old she before I get the food.

1  Thank Qville-man
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Safe place to eat with your family or friends. Kids welcome and food is decent.