“FRESHLY MADE VIETNAMESE FOOD”
Review of Viet House

Viet House
Ranked #191 of 767 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Old Town
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Viet House is located just a short distance from the many hotels in Alexandria, Virginia. Excellent "Pho Soup" and fresh rice paper rolls. Very clean establishment, excellent service, quickly prepared fresh food all at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

If you are looking for simple food that is not overly salted or greasy, then this is the place. It is a typical pho restaurant with a limited choice, but the food is good quality. For vegetarians, they have a tofu pho with two types of tofu in it. I would have liked a few more vegetables, but it was a welcome break from all the other restaurant food on this trip. The food came to the table quickly and the service was good.

1  Thank scorpionfly
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I have agreed that Viet House have the BEST PHO! We have tried several places but this is the best that we've had. Their friend and summer spring rolls are also commendable.

The price is reasonable and i repeat, THE BEST PHO!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My kids, 8 and 14, love this place. We found it a couple of years ago and have been coming back on a regular basis, about once a month or so, ever since. The summer rolls are good, and the spring rolls sometimes are greasy, but are good.
We are always seated quickly, order quickly, and are served quickly. The waiters don't always return to check on refills, but they're quick if you catch their eye. The place is usually about 1/3 full, and especially during a lunch on a weekend. Lots of diverse folks, families, couples, groups.
The Pho is good, filling and warming. It's one of our favorite places, and they have carryout too!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Solid Pho that is developing a strong following. All of the classic ingredients fast and cheap. As good as anything I have had in South East Asia. The Summer Rolls are a nice addition to the basics. This is my go-to spot for a restorative meal. I had soe surgery recently and I had my wife take me here on the way home from the hospital.