“Great place for a sandwich and soup on a cold day”

Potbelly Sandwich Works
Ranked #182 of 754 Restaurants in Alexandria
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Windsor, Colorado
“Great place for a sandwich and soup on a cold day”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My son and I hadn't had lunch after checking into our hotel on King Street. We walked over to the Potbelly Sandwich Works. I had a skinny turkey and cup of chili. The sandwich was toasted and very good. The Chili was also very good. I'd recommend both. It was snowing outside and the wind was blowing and it was a welcome place to eat.

• Visited February 2013

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“My favorite breakfast place, great egg and cheese sandwiches”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

By far my favorite meal at the Potbelly is breakfast. Usually it's the egg and cheese sandwich with jalapeno peppers. I think I've been to most of the sites in D.C. at one time or the other, all have been good. But the Crystal City Mall is the one I hit the most. One Metro stop up from Reagan, so I usually stop in after a morning flight to decompress and stoke up. Fresh baked cookies and I've never had any complaints about the coffee.

• Visited December 2012
Fernley, NV
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We were starving after touring the DC area and this place was recommended to us and it was great. We loved the sandwiches. I'm not a fan of spicy and the peppers that come on the sandwiches were too spicy for me. The next time I made sure to say no to them. We actually ate here twice during our trip

Visited October 2012
burkburnett
“Good Potbelly food for potbellied guys.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Nothing especially original about the food, but it was good. A good place for lunch without taking much time. Local office workers were there, so it must be consistently okay or they wouldn't be there.

Visited July 2012
Woodbridge, VA
“Potbelly is an Eclectic Joint”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I frequent the PotBelly located in the Underground aka among the Crystal City Shops. You have the option to dine-in (plenty of table seating/booths) or order online and carry-out. I go there occassionally for breakfast or and more frequently for lunch. My favorites are the Uptown or Farmhouse Chicken Salad. They offer handsome helpings so you may have to split it into two meals. They make great hot sandwiches (I enjoy the TKY Skinny). Grab a bag of chips and a drink and voila there goes your luncthtime meal. There is a lunchtime crowd so I usually take advantage of pre-ordering online. You can pay online or at time of pickup. It is the most convenient eatery close to my job. They also make great shakes and have fresh baked cookies each day. During the week they have a local or amateur signer, guitarist set up shop and sing which adds to the atmosphere..it is an eclectic joint!

• Visited August 2012