“Great Sandwiches”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Fernley, NV
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We were starving after touring the DC area and this place was recommended to us and it was great. We loved the sandwiches. I'm not a fan of spicy and the peppers that come on the sandwiches were too spicy for me. The next time I made sure to say no to them. We actually ate here twice during our trip

Visited October 2012

burkburnett
“Good Potbelly food for potbellied guys.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Nothing especially original about the food, but it was good. A good place for lunch without taking much time. Local office workers were there, so it must be consistently okay or they wouldn't be there.

Visited July 2012
Woodbridge, VA
“Potbelly is an Eclectic Joint”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I frequent the PotBelly located in the Underground aka among the Crystal City Shops. You have the option to dine-in (plenty of table seating/booths) or order online and carry-out. I go there occassionally for breakfast or and more frequently for lunch. My favorites are the Uptown or Farmhouse Chicken Salad. They offer handsome helpings so you may have to split it into two meals. They make great hot sandwiches (I enjoy the TKY Skinny). Grab a bag of chips and a drink and voila there goes your luncthtime meal. There is a lunchtime crowd so I usually take advantage of pre-ordering online. You can pay online or at time of pickup. It is the most convenient eatery close to my job. They also make great shakes and have fresh baked cookies each day. During the week they have a local or amateur signer, guitarist set up shop and sing which adds to the atmosphere..it is an eclectic joint!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank HerJourneys
Columbus, Georgia
“Great Sandwich and Salads”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Our family ate here twice during our recent vacation. The food was great, and relatively cheap for a family of 6. My only regret, we don't have one where we live.

Visited July 2012
Washington, DC
“Great prices. Good subs. Excellent service.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

What's not to like about Pot Belly? The Pot Belly in Alexandria has excellent service and I think they are better than other area Pot Bely shops. Also better than Jerry's and Jimmy Johns by far.

Visited May 2012