“Best Vietnamese Food in Alexandria”
Review of Caphe Banh Mi

Caphe Banh Mi
Ranked #9 of 766 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Old Town
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I've been to this restaurant as a take out customer, with my husband and as part of a large family group, and I have never been disappointed. The Pho' is delicious and fresh, and the Bahn Mi' sandwiches are all tasty regardless of which of the 5 varieties you select. At meals with other guests, we've also tried other menu selections and everything from the noodle bowls to the spring rolls is delicious and well prepared. The family owned business is located in a small building which has charm and ambience, but if you don't like sitting very close to other patrons, as in - they are as close as your own table mates, then do yourself a favor and order take-out. The staff is always efficient, and they won't make you feel rushed to finish and leave, even when there is a queue of folks waiting at the door. Highly recommended and another local restaurant we find ourselves dining at again and again. Great food, great value.

There are newer reviews for Caphe Banh Mi

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Inexpensive with great Pho. Worth getting away from the action on King Street. I was in Alexandria for training and went here one night for dinner. Both tables next to me had locals who had eaten there several times, which I took as a good sign. Because of the layout of the restaurant, don't expect to have private conversations. However, if you like Pho, you won't be disappointed, and might get to make some new friends!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I'm now a regular at Caphe Banh Mi because it is SO GOOD! The service is quick and to the point. :) The Pho is delicious with not over-salted broth! The Banh Mi sandwiches are to die for and the noodles are just as good as the rest. We get the House or the Pork of everything. The prices are cheap and you easily get your money's worth. Yum!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Ok this place is seriously GREAT! We had never had pho before but you have to try it.The pork sandwich was fantastic also

1  Thank daveCalifornia
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love Vietnamese food, so, we went to this small restaurant to try it. We liked it, prices are decent, the food was very good and the staff members really nice! The bathroom was really clean.
It was worthy! God bless!