“Totally Decadent!”
Review of Cheesetique

Cheesetique
Reserve with OpenTable
Cheesetique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 768 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I liked this restaurant so much that I went back a second time during my 10 day stay in Northern Virginia. Great food, great wine and great service! Try the Fromage Fort!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I came here with my wife and had a great time. We had reservations and were seated immediately. The decor is pleasing and the atmosphere is quaint. Our server was knowledgeable and friendly. We ordered the white & red wine flights, cheese board, charcuterie and tomato soup. Very satisfied with the food.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Cheesetique is so awesome - we were thinking of making a return trip to the DC area and one of the things we loved about our last visit was this place, so it helped make the decision! It has both an amazing front counter full of (and I mean FULL of) different cheeses and meats, pretty much any kind you can think of and many you will only find here, and interesting bottles of wine to take home with you. Then, there is the cozy back dining area where we had our cheese platter, grilled cheese, and some other cheese-y menu items for dinner, as well as three glasses of wine each. They have an amazing and versatile wine selection and they are all offered by the glass as well - it is so fun to pick a different one each time, and there are some great descriptions on the list so you know what to expect. Our server was really friendly and unpretentious.
We were happy to see that it's become even better since we last visited (they majorly expanded the dining area.) I really wish we had a place just like this in Toronto - we have similar cheese shops but nothing that quite compares to Cheesetique.

2  Thank NorthernStarlet
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

An early brunch on Sunday brought us to Cheesetique. It's a small restaurant with an axing selection of meets and cheeses. They even had a wine tasting being held. Our brunch was amazing and I would highly recommend the tomato soup with grilled cheese or the croque Madame. Both were delicious.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Everything on the menu is good. I've been to Cheesetique several times now with friends. The wine list is great and so is everything else!