“Excellent ice cream”

Ranked #1 of 31 Dessert in Alexandria
Neighborhood: Old Town
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Had the chocolate chocolate chip, and the cookie dough ice cream and it was amazing. They have hundreds of flavors of their home made ice cream. Its definitely a must stop in Alexandria .

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Pop's is your typical small-town ice cream parlor in an old town location. Flavors abound and service is quick. I've never been disappointed at Pop's!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I love supporting local businesses and have tried almost everything within a 5 block radius of my house in Old Town. That being said, after having the worst ice-cream sundae of my life, I decided that I was better off going to CVS for a pint of whatever is on special, than wasting another penny at Pop's. Tourists, I know you think it is cute, but do not waste your money, and go to the Ben & Jerry's, your tastebuds will thank you.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

If you are from New England, and you like Black Rasberry they have it here. It's almost as good. Take it out and walk down to the river to get a good view of the river.

1  Thank Empathy
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I thought I had found the best ice cream in the world in Maui. I was wrong. This is the best Ice Cream in the world. The best homemade Ice Cream I've ever had. The serve is a 2 star, nice people, but they don't really care. The Ice Cream though is a 8 star, so I gave it 5 star. The best in my estimation is the cookie dough ice cream. LARGE chunks of cookie dough surrounded by smooth, creamy vanilla ice cream.