“Awesome!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Old Town
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I am slightly picky eater and being a vegetarian doesn't help. So glad to have found this nice little British deli on my trip to D.C.! They give good portion and they have food for everyone!!! My husband, my kids and myself loved everything we ordered. The owner is a very nice person and I got exactly what I ordered! Very nice relaxed place to eat your b/fast (and yes, wonderful they serve breakfast till 11:00 a.m. on weekdays and even till late on weekends).
Don't let the size fool you, they have everything you might need... baby chair, plastic silverware, steel silverware, butter, jam, jelly, all kinds of sugars etc. You cannot be here and not love it!

There are newer reviews for Extra Perks Coffee Shop and Cafe

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great food, cooked to perfection. Nice homey atmosphere and wonderful coffee. A great place to start your day.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Ok, so it's small and doesn't have a decor to speak of. Who cares? The pancakes and bacon alone are worth a visit. We went on a very busy Saturday morning and received efficient service despite the crowd. No one rushed us in order to clear the table. My husbands omelet was hot and filled with ham cheese etc. If you are in Old Town Alexandria definitely give this place a try.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

It's a small, cute place where you can eat in or take out. The food was really good and prices were very cheap. We had a nice breakfast. The tables sit really close to each other but it was fine for us.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

The menu is good, but the seating and serving arrangements are confusing for a newcomer. The server seemed to be impatient with me while I tried to understand the menu. Will go back for a second try. 13 bucks for an English breakfast seemed on the high side especially as it was DIY service.