“Like the Bison Burgers”

Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Alexandria, Virginia
“Like the Bison Burgers”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I use Ted's Montana grill as a way to have a burger without straying too far off my regular diet. Bison is a lot more lean than regular beef and has the satisfying taste you look for in a burger. I enjoyed my burger and fries. I would have loved to add some onion rings, but I didn't want to get too far astray. I've done the steaks and meat loaf, too. Everything has been good, the service has been decent or better, and I've enjoyed the experience each time.

Visited March 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,408 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,936 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I love a good bison meal, and this is my favorite place to get it! I went here with friends on Sunday for lunch, and I can definitely vouch for the chili, skinny dip burger, and the strawberry milkshake! Our waitress was fabulous--fantastic attitude, cheery disposition, fantastic--and the atmosphere lends itself to private conversation. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank QuickWhitTravel
Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent Bison Ribeye”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I would have given this place 5 out of 5 stars however on my last visit I had an unpleasant wait staff experience. I didnt get my baked potato until after I finished my meal. Everything else about this place is great. the Bison Ribeye is outstanding. The Bison nachos appetizer is really good too.

• Visited December 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Go The Way of The Bison”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Having had Bison burgers on other occasions, the #11 Bison Burger with "Slow Braised Bison" was unbelievably tender and best ever eaten.Three of us each had one. Along with the house onion rings which are some of the best ever tried, coupled with the choice of three differenct buns and selection of beers, it was a very enjoyable and relaxing family dinner.
The children and ladies has several selection to match their appetites.

• Visited December 2013
Gilmer, Texas
“dinner”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We enjoyed a scrumptious dinner with friends while in Alexandria. Service was excellent for a group as large as ours

Visited December 2013