“Good food, good atmosphere”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #77 of 766 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Overall a good experience. The Bison is lean and the portions are good. I like their bison burgers, and their wedge salad is really good. I like the wood paneling and kind of saloon feel. Overall I don't think I have ever had a bad meal at this place.

There are newer reviews for Ted's Montana Grill

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Buffalo meat?! Who knew it was so flavorful?! It is sweeter then beef but not as sweet as lamb in my opinion. Much leaner and better for you than beef as well. The wait staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Very attentive. Didn't have to ask for a drink refill at all. Love the Borax soap in the bathrooms.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's a better chain but it's a chain. If you are from even a small city go there when you are at home, not on a vacation.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Our aau basketball team went here to eat dinner and had an outstanding time. From the friendly staff to the pickles to snack on to the bison it was a great experience. Ted - you have produced another great product and we will definitely look to visit here again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

After a long drive, Alexandria was our half was stop on way to SC. We needed something close to our hotel, but still good. The hotel directed to a few places within walking distance, this was the first we came upon and hoped in. It was about 8pm on a Friday night so there was a small wait, about 10 minutes. The staff was very helpful and attentive. However, as with so many restaurant these days, it was loud inside making conversation difficult. I got a burger that as very tasty and well prepared. My son got a bison burger, his first every, while he did enjoy it, it was a bit undercooked and spicy hot for his taste. My younger son got a kid steak that was tasty and well prepared. We ordered nachos for an appetizer, they must sell a lot since we waited only about 5 minutes. They were also very good and consumed quickly. My wife stayed back at the hotel, so we got her a salad to go, they were very accommodating for this. I forget which it was, but it had chicken, avocado, bacon and a bunch of other yummy's. She said it was one of the best salads she had ever had.