1,905 results
All reviews across the street king street great location old town metro station free trolley breakfast buffet dc area shops and restaurants parking garage is very nice hotel easy access reagan airport whole foods fitness center per day starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Great hospitality with all staff. Quiet hotel at the time of our stay.
Parking a bit confusing but not horrible. Great location. Walked to everything! FREE trolley too! Would definitely stay here on our next visit!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Enjoyed a wonderful stay at Old Town Alexandria Hilton! Very clean room and property with super-comfy bed. Quiet room that was spacious and well appointed. Staff were very polite and helpful. Will look forward to staying here again soon.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Was in the area for the convention. Checking in was easy and fantastic. Concierge was helpful. Room was clean and pleasant. However, there were issues during my check out. I was not informed that I would be receiving texts from the hotel staff. I indicated that I was not staying for an additional night (scheduled a few hours before). Despite this, hotel marked me down as a no-show for the day I talked with them about this issue. The hotel staff was unhelpful in fixing this issue when I called. I was told (this is paraphrasing) that it was my fault for having two reservations. I pointed out that I had been there the day I was a no show for. Honestly, it's a mess. The person I talked with on the phone told me they wanted to be the one to help me, but then made contradictory statements about me having to wait until I could talk to accounting (who wasn't in, by the way) to get my issue resolved. Nice rooms!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Alexandria Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. At Hilton, we always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Guest satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Definitely an excellent place to stay when looking for somewhere close to the Metro. Parking was a little confusing when descending into the underground parking garage, but we managed. Other than that, we loved it. The proximity to the metro station is very convenient. Out the front door and cross the street. Doesn’t get any better than that. Room was clean, bathroom was spacious. King Street Trolley also stops close by, so access to local food and drinks is easy as well. Definitely will stay here when in town again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2020

This hotel is located across the street from the King St. Metro Station, The free King St. Trolley stops across the street. Rooms are modern and comfortable. There were many options on the breakfast menu.

• Trip type: Traveled solo