2,144 results
All reviews across the street made to order breakfast the manager's reception great location metro station old town happy hour king street free trolley pretzels whole foods parking garage dc area masonic temple pull out couch easy access free breakfast
Reviewed October 28, 2017

This hotel is the complete experience everyone is expecting when paying for lodging services. The location, the accessibility, the staff, the facilities, their efficient processes and their managers reception won me forever to be a loyal customer.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
MaryAnne R, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria-Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am happy you had an "amazing stay" and found our staff and location to your liking. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I can only give this hotel three stars. It is still nice it is an Embassy however the breakfast was slow and there was limited bartenders during the evening social. As a Diamond member they did not provide me with the standard upgrade or bag that other Hilton hotels provide. The hotel is aging and there were tears on the carpet and my microwave also did not work. However the bed was comfortable and at the end of the day I still enjoyed the complementary breakfast and social.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I apologize you did not have a great guest experience. Your Diamond status is greatly appreciated and I'm disappointed you were not given your Honors bag; however, at check-in we were not able to provide you an upgrade because of lack of room type availability. I am happy to inform you of our multi-million dollar suite renovation which will begin in November through March 2018. I hope we will have the opportunity to have you stay with us after the renovation has been completed.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

I am downgrading my initial Embassy Suites review (5 star) after my recent experience. I've been visiting here for the past 10 years; without exception, a positive experience. Until now. Upon arrival, the desk desk was vacant; the man had to be summoned by the bellhop. After a perfunctory check-in I was assigned a room on the 3rd floor (#337). I could not believe my eyes - worse than no-view, the window opens on the emergency railing, with minimal light. The furnishing looked used. I asked for another room. I do realize that no everyone can get the best rooms (I generally get top floor with the view of the Masonic temple) but been assigned a second- rate space does leave a sour note.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
MaryAnne R, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria-Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am disappointed you did not have a great guest experience and this time we did not exceed your expectations. Of course there are rooms that have better views than others; however we do not consider them second rate. Unfortunately upon your arrival your room type was not available on the premium floor. I hope when visiting Alexandria VA again we will have the opportunity to have you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

Not great for a good night’s sleep - thin paned windows and poor room location. Rooms at very end of hall are not ideal - narrow pathways so keep wide luggage at home. Located near shops and restaurants, so convenient location, but lacking in other areas.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review. I apologize you did not have a great guest experience and was "sleepless in Alexandria". I appreciate your review and will take it into consideration. I hope you will consider staying with us again when you are in Alexandria VA.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Right across the street from Amtrak and the train station. Near many restaurants as well. Quaint town and good food. The rooms were clean and big. Comfortable beds. Free WIFI and breakfast. We were on the 7th floor and it was quiet.

They provide may towels and toiletries.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
MaryAnne R, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria-Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am happy you had a great guest experience and enjoyed our location and clean and comfortable accommodations. I look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.