Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
$105
Kimpton
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$122
$116
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Best Western Mount Vernon/Ft. Belvoir(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$100
$109
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$97
ComfortInn
$119
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$80
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$111
$98
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

All reviewsaffordable place to stayonly stayed one nightmisaelmetrokitchenettelaundryconveniencewashington
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My dog and I stayed here for 2 nights and were very comfortable. The room was clean and in working order. Property was clean and quiet. Easy access off 95/495. Front desk personnel were very nice and attentive. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andreanna M
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Very disappointed. Nothing for kids to do. TV selection is very poor.very difficult to get towels. The maids are very rude, asked for a towel and was told no you have to go to front desk.very very poor service.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank cindll5026
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights on a trip while house hunting over a weekend.

First problem, we were supposed to get a room that had 2 beds....we only got one. While my husband was downstairs trying to sort things out I had my boys (ages 6 and 12) sit in the chairs, as to not mess up the beds, and watch some tv...remote control didn't work...my guess, the batteries were just dead because we were able to turn it on manually...no biggie.

Second, since there is a kitchenette in the room I decided to rinse out my water bottle and refill it since there was a water filtration system on the faucet. The filter indicator was red and needed to be replaced....it happens.

Hubby comes back up and we go from 3rd floor (oh forgot to mention the awful smell of cigarette smoke) down to the 2nd. We finally got a two bed room and begin to settle in. Of course, one of the first things to happen....the tv needs to go on.

Again, the remote isn't working!

Next, we noticed that the toilet is running. After a look at it and a little messing around with it, trying to get it to stop....it doesn't. Problem....running toilet.

By now, it's nearly midnight and we put the boys to bed. I am still thirsty since I didn't get the filtered water from the other room so I go to get that. Wouldn't you know it....the filter in this room also needs to be replaced!

Problem ANOTHER bad water filter.

By now, I'm just laughing because it's late, I'm exhausted and I can't believe my luck so I decide I just need to turn in for the night. I wash up for bed then go to plug in my cell phone. I had already plugged in my cord in to the wall so all I had to do was fish the cord out from under the bed. When I go to grad it I noticed it was kind of heavy and though, hmmm, that's odd for such a light wire, so I look under the bed to investigate. Oh my goodness...

Problem SEVERAL (full size) alcohol bottles, and shoes left under the bed!!!

I was astonished! I guess housekeeping didn't look under the beds in this room. WOW. My husband called down to the front desk to address everything I just wrote about and all we got was a long awkward silence then, "we don't have any replacement filters". Really?!

Since we had already paid for the 3 nights upfront and we already knew we were not going to be in the room very much (which we were not at all) we decided to make the best of a bad situation and hopefully housekeeping would come in one of the 3 days we were there and would fix the issues but they never came in....not ever once!

Needless to say we will NOT be recommending this hotel or chain of hotels for that matter to anyone. Obviously, we will never stay in one ourselves either.

The only good things I have to say about this hotel is the person working at the front desk was polite and the landscaping was clean.....that's about it.

Room Tip: Higher floors smell of cigarette smoke...horribly!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I'm one month in, on a two month stay. I have been very impressed with the professionalism of the staff. The manager, Nasir, is always available and willing to help. The front desk personnel (Yesica ,Josephine) also are very friendly and helpful with instructions and details about the local area. The hotel rooms were very spacious, comfortable, and clean. Rooms are cleaned once a week very well and towels are available at the front desk for exchange during the week. The grounds are well maintained with plenty of safe parking available. The location is great, with the interstate being easily accessed in both directions, and just minutes away from Old Town were you can find plenty restaurants,shopping, and a movie theater. I spend alot of time on the road and stay in alot of hotels through out the year, this has been one of my better experiences. I highly recommend this hotel. you want be disappointed!!!

Room Tip: If staying for awhile request a king room they're more spacious and have a pull-out sofa.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights on vacation. The location of the hotel is right off the interstate and a few minute drive to Old Town Alexandria and the Metro Station. Check in was wonderful. The front desk staff was very friendly. The room was very good. The price paid for a studio suite (1 Queen N/S) was a great deal on Priceline. It seemed like a 3 to 3.5 star hotel, compared to the actual 2 star rating. The room was clean. The bed was perfect for me and my fiancee. The kitchenette was nice and stocked with whatever you needed to cook food with. The only issue was that there was a small leak on the base of the toilet where it connects to the floor. This didn't bother me at all though. There was no housekeeping service, but I don't like housekeeping going into the room during my stay anyway, so that was perfect. The front desk staff even printed out a coupon for me for a free popcorn at the movies since there was not a business center there. Overall, I give my stay a 9.5/10.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple