At first we thought it was okay but when we got up in the morning we found that there was a cockroach crawling up on wall in our kitchen/eating area. The rooms are large and if you are able to secure a clean room then this would be an okay place to stay. the breakfast is okay for someone without food allergies but if you are looking for variety or fresh fruit this is not the place. We were looking for anything without gluten in it but yogurt is all they had. No rice cereal or corn flakes at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria