This hotel had 4 star bedding in a 3 star room and 2 star carpeting and furnituure. I look forward to the day hotels replace carpeting with engineered flooring. The suite is very large.. The kitchen was spotless. Only the carpeting, furniture, and decor (could definitely use some paint) seemed out of place with the other amenities. The hotel needs to invest in some odor removing air freshener as there was a strong curry smell when you walk down the eight floor hallway. That being said, I would highly recommend this hotel to families. We loved that we had the kitchen but did not have to make breakfast as it was free. We enjoyed the waffles. We loved the free shuttle to and from the metro. The shuttle will even take you to the grocery store. Regarding the metro, having been on many european metro's, I was dissapointed in the ticketing system, it can be so much simpler, but otherwise the metro was excellent. Regarding Washington, where can you see so many high quality forms of free entertainment (Smithsonian, The monuments, ...ect). With the high cost of travelling, this can be a less expensive yet very memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria