My husband and I stayed two nights at the Washington Suites. Our suite was huge: living room, dining, bedroom, bathroom, and full kitchen. It was clean and comfortable--and a little too cold from the AC.
The continental breakfast was fine. Muffins, juice, cereal, fresh fruit, and very good coffee. The attendant was very nice and accommodating; when the bananas ran out, she brought some out to our table.
We tried the restaurant for the afternoon meal but the music was really loud and we left.
The hotel was easy to find , easily accessible to 395 and Duke St in Alexandria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria