Took a group of nineteen students from our university for a visit of Washington D.C. at the beginning of June. Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Rooms were fine. Walls were thin and the possibility of having a noise problem existed, but it was never actually an issue.
Swimming pool was fine, although lifeguard was strict on what was considered a regular bathing suit for swimming (No shirts of any kind or exercise bras allowed).
Chain pizza place was just across the street, fast food within easy walking distance, too.
Perhaps the best part of the hotel was the convenient shuttle. Took us anywhere we needed to go and was never a problem. Hotel provided regular shuttle service to the metro (Van Doren station). Rarely had to wait and drivers were very courteous. The kind staff combined with the great shuttle service make this place a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria