“Spectacular Indian food including Northern & Southern cuisine”

Aditi Indian Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Aditi Indian Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 766 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are a mile and half awaya from Vandorn and Franconia Springfield Metro stops. There are frequent bus routes from these Metro stops to Kingstowne Towne Center in which we are located. Bus to locations are - 321 and 322.
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I spent two months in India and adored the food. It's rare to find the breadth and depth of food styles in a US restaurant. Aditi succeeds and the results are amazing.

There are newer reviews for Aditi Indian Dining

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I first went to this restaurant last year to celebrate a colleague's birthday and since then, I've been back many times. Now even the staff remembers my face. Lunch time is between 11:30 am to 2 pm. If you go there around dinner time, it might be on the pricy side. Around lunch time, however, a lunch buffet for one person would cost no more than $12 plus tips. The food is great. The staff is friendly. It's great for group and family.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The food here is very tasty! I’ve tried most the non-vegetarian menu and it’s all so yummy. I usually get the garlic naan and tandoori platter--it has a little bit of everything--chicken, shrimp, and lamb. The restaurant is in a somewhat strange location (in a shopping center) but the décor inside is beautiful. It's a great place whether you're out with friends or for a date night. The staff is friendly and attentive. Definitely the place to go when you want an Indian food fix!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I usually go to Aditi for their lunch buffet, its about 10 bucks and if your into Indian food I would definitely recommend it. They do have weird hours. I believe they open for dinner around 5:30 or so. Its in a great location right across from the movie theatre in kingstowne.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I am not familiar with regions of origin for Indian food. That being said I eat Indian because I've been conditioned to believe that the food is healthier than most. Indian is the one place I can get vegan meals without soy and tofu.
This was my second visit and like @Travelguy 51 says, Quiet, comfortable, modern interior. Service was very attentive." Service could have been better if the waiter had stayed around long enough to guide us thru the menu items and familiarize us with Indian cuisine. so because we had to wade through the menu and read every description it took a long time to order. Vegan items were clearly marked but warned to remind the waiter that the items are vegan.
Aditi offers a lunch buffet selections were plentiful and some people ate those items. there were no vegan items on the buffet.
The food was really good great tasting. I ordered a vegetable coconut milk curry that was so good. The vegetables were scant but not over cooked. They like most Indian restaurants only serve white basmati rice. Naan was good and so was the vegan Roti bread. They also have great lentil chips and lentil fritters. The tamarind sauce and the cilantro yogurt sauce was really good with the veggie samosas and the lentil fritters. My favorite was the Pepper Water Soup, Mulligatawny soup large bowl serving and smooth delicate taste. Overall the meal was better than expected, would have appreciated the waiters help on the menu selections. Beautiful setting inside and out. Clean well stocked women's bathroom.