“Great Indian restaurant”

Aditi Indian Dining
Reserve with OpenTable
Aditi Indian Dining is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 766 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: We are a mile and half awaya from Vandorn and Franconia Springfield Metro stops. There are frequent bus routes from these Metro stops to Kingstowne Towne Center in which we are located. Bus to locations are - 321 and 322.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The food is absolutely delicious. The lamb chops, naan, samosa chat, are all fantastic. The best dish I've had here is the Maharajah Platter - a variety platter with the very best meat, fish, and veggies Aditi has to offer. After Rasika, this is my favorite Indian restaurant in the DMV. Service is occasionally slow, but always polite.

There are newer reviews for Aditi Indian Dining

Reviewed August 28, 2012

If you are looking for great Indian food in the Alexandria/Kingstowne area, then look no further. Aditi in Kingstowne fits the bill and then some.

We live locally in Alexandria and this is without doubt one of our favorite places to eat weeknight, weekends and most definately on Sunday for the buffet brunch.

The only negative that I would give this restaurant is one that most seem to share and can't seem to fix - the ambient noise. The tables in the center of the restaurant are not overly close to each other; however, the ones on the outer walls are. If there are diners sitting next to you I recommend introducing yourselves and enjoying a meal with your new friends.

Hands down they have the best lamb meals going and would recommend everything on the menu. I recommending getting either the butter chicken (yummy) or the lamb shank. It's not too much food, nor is it too spicy. Great value for the price. A meal for two with tip and tea generally runs my husband and I $35-45.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a great, tasty, reasonably priced Indian restaurant. Great fish curry and samosas. Everything we've tried has been delicious, including the roasted eggplant which is to die for! Their lunch buffet is respectable and well stocked - fresh. Service is great, as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

At Aditi you can enjoy the aroma of the many wonderful spices the minute you walk in the door.
The menu and service are impeccable. There is something for everyone on this menu to include gluten free. It is tuly one of the gems in Alexandria.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Very good food, not always served in the style that we see in the US. The staff is always attentive, and I have never not eaten anything. However, it is all spicy, and if you have gut problems, it might be too much. I really like the samosa chat.

Once, I was by myself dining and they brought a fishbowl with a little goldfish to keep me company. Little things like that for single diners make it special.