After reading many reviews of many Hotels, I decided on this hotel because of it location to the metro and it helps that it is close to the last stop on the metro which made it really easy for a newby like myself. Let me start with the staff, very professional, quick and knowledgeable. The hotel itself is very clean and well taken care of, it location is great because downtown historic Alexandria is just down the street, and they offer a free shuttle to and from the metro which is nice. I drove myself to the metro station because of having a young child requiring a car seat. The rooms are very clean, I would recommend getting a room on the back side because our room was on the front side and we did have some traffic noise but it was not horrible. Breakfast is free and very good, they change it up every morning so you are not always getting the same thing. All in All a great stay and a great value for a trip to DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir is set just off historic Route-1/Richmond Highway near Old Town. Business and military travelers benefit from having the I-495 Capital Beltway and I-95 within two miles of the hotel's door. Alexandria, VA is just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC. While you're here, you can securely communicate with clients via the free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access. The Business Center and meeting room make it easy to get work done so you can enjoy the area. We're just an eight-mile drive from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). The hotel's leisure guests love Alexandria, VA, as well. We're close to Historic Old Town Alexandria, George Washington's Mount Vernon, National Harbor, Tanger Outlets, Arlington National Cemetery and about eight miles from the attractions, museums and monuments of this nation's capital. You can go shopping in Old Town Alexandria, tour the artwork at the Athenaeum and then wrap up the day with dinner and a drink at Gadsby's Tavern. Our guests love the complimentary shuttle to the nearby Huntington Metro station. You'll be energized to see the sights thanks to the free Express Start Breakfast Bar. Enjoy the comforts of home, a 24-hour Fitness Center and more from our hotel's perfect location in Alexandria, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir Hotel Alexandria