Dear Holiday Inn Express,
I just want to tell you that my husband and I really enjoyed stay at your Holiday Inn express Alexandria facility last month. My husband and I had won tickets to attend the Presidential Inauguration and had tried to book a room with The Holiday Inn and was advised it was sold out for the days requested. We continue to search for a Hotel’s accommodations and finally book a room at Days Inn’s in Alexandria. After checking in at 11:50 pm to Days Inn our 1st priority that am was to find a more suitable place to spend the remaining or our 5days in Washington DC. We went to Holiday Inn in Alexandria and was greeted with the lovely smile of Amanda one of your manager’s explained our desperation to find accommodation and she was more than helpful to see that we were completely satisfied. I would like to say that all the staff was very professional and accommodating. The breakfast was hot and good Nancy made sure all guest in the dining area were satisfied. I would also like to Thank Fred our shuttle guider for the excellent customer service and knowledge of the area he provided. The shuttle transportation was an awesome perk to our stay. Please advise your management staff that I would like to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! To the staff as a whole and give special recognitions to (AMANDA, FRED, NANCY and MARLENA). My husband and I give the Staff and Facility 5 Star’s.
Angela Law and Markell Law
Guest from San Diego, California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir is set just off historic Route-1/Richmond Highway near Old Town. Business and military travelers benefit from having the I-495 Capital Beltway and I-95 within two miles of the hotel's door. Alexandria, VA is just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC. While you're here, you can securely communicate with clients via the free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access. The Business Center and meeting room make it easy to get work done so you can enjoy the area. We're just an eight-mile drive from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). The hotel's leisure guests love Alexandria, VA, as well. We're close to Historic Old Town Alexandria, George Washington's Mount Vernon, National Harbor, Tanger Outlets, Arlington National Cemetery and about eight miles from the attractions, museums and monuments of this nation's capital. You can go shopping in Old Town Alexandria, tour the artwork at the Athenaeum and then wrap up the day with dinner and a drink at Gadsby's Tavern. Our guests love the complimentary shuttle to the nearby Huntington Metro station. You'll be energized to see the sights thanks to the free Express Start Breakfast Bar. Enjoy the comforts of home, a 24-hour Fitness Center and more from our hotel's perfect location in Alexandria, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir Hotel Alexandria